- 150g (18-20x) Colourful Cherry Tomatoes
- 40g (12-15x) Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 80g (2/5x) Feta Cheese (P.D.O.)
- 80g (10-12x) Mini Carob Cretan Rusks
- 100g (1x Small) Avocado
- 30ml (2x Tablespoons) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15ml (1x Tablespoon) White Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate
- 2x Pinches Aroma Tale Herb Mix
- 1x Pinch Smoked Sea Salt
Step by step
Greek Inspiration + Mexican Touch = GRexicana Salad
Start by cutting the cherry tomatoes & the Kalamata olives in halves (or quarters if they are a bit bigger). Then cut the feta cheese & the avocado into coarse dices. Add all of them in a big bowl & slightly smash in there the carob rusks. Finally, add the extra virgin olive oil, the balsamic vinegar with pomegranate, the herb mix & the smoked sea salt & mix gently but thoroughly. Yes, it is ready to serve!
An easy & delicious, refreshing & nutritious salad!