- 300g Authentic Greek Yoghurt (2 Packs)
- 100-150g Mustard (Depending on your taste & mustard’s intensity)
- 100g Gherkin / Pickled Cucumber
- 30g Fresh Dill
- 30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15-30ml Fresh Lime Juice (2-3 Limes, Depending on your taste)
- 3g Cardamom (~3x Espresso Spoons)
- 5g Fine Pure Sea Salt (1x Espresso Spoon)
- TIP: Use also the Lime Zest for extra flavour!
Step by step
Is there anybody that haven’t tasted “Tzatziki”?
Time to introduce you to “Moustardlou”, the “Anatolian Tzatziki”!
The recipe is fast & simple since you just have to mix all the ingredients. The base is again the authentic greek yoghurt but in combination with mustard. The shredded fresh cucumber is substituted by pickled cucumber dices & the white wine vinegar by fresh lime juice. We keep the aromatic fresh dill & we enhance it with cardamom in place of garlic. The extra virgin olive oil & the pure sea salt can’t be missing from any recipe that respects itself!
TIP: Dilute it 1:1 with cold water & create an amazing salad dressing! Combine it with green salads & smoked tuna/salmon for a great experience.
Enjoy the Middle Eastern Freshness & Smell of this Dip/Spread!