- 100g Bulgur from Pindos Arosis
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1/2 bunch of Parsley
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil Lokris
- 20ml White Wine Vinegar Zafeiropoulos Vinegars
- Sea Salt
- “aromatale” Spice Mix Kabrianis
Step by step
A healthy, refreshing & delicious salad with mediterranean aromas…
To prepare the salad:
– Boil the bulgur & let it cool.
– Cut the tomatoes & cucumber in small cubes.
– Finely chop the fresh parsley & the spring onions.
– Add all the vegetables & their juices to the bulgur with the extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, spices & salt.
– Mix well & place it in the fridge for few hours (or overnight) in order to give time to the bulgur to absorb all the liquids & the flavours.
Tip: Avoid over-boiling the bulgur so it can then absorb all the vegetable juices.