Balsamic Cream with Classic Balsamic Vinegar & Concentrated Grape Must
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
“Classic Balsamic Cream” from “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” was the first balsamic cream to be introduced to the Greek market & in 2014 it was awarded by iTQi. Black-treacle dark, with a quite thick texture. Its bouquet includes raisins & stone fruit, which can also be felt on the palate, while the taste strikes a perfect balance between sweetness & acidity. Add just a few drops to spruce up grilled liver, fried cheese bites, grilled vegetables, green salads with warm goat cheese, lentil salads
The sky is the limit!