Classic Balsamic Cream with Greek Fig Extract
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
Another great flavour in your kitchen’s palette, born out of the pairing of “Classic Balsamic Cream” with Greek fig extract. Dark brown, with rich, lasting aromas of dried fig, which can also be felt on the palate. Its intense, pleasantly sweet character is accentuated by the acidity of the vinegar. Don’t hesitate to enjoy over savoury & sweet dishes alike. Pour over grilled cheese, bakes with sharp cheese, fried camembert or prosciutto & melon, or even on humble grilled pork chops. Ideal as a topping for fruit salads & ice cream.
The sky is the limit!