Classic Balsamic Vinegar Extracted from Dried Grapes
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
“Classic Balsamic Vinegar”, with a deep dark colour reminiscent of mahogany & ebony. The nose is distinctive & pleasant, combining the sweet notes of raisin with the aromas of vinegar. Taste-wise, elegance meets strength in a delicious sweet-&-sour combination with a long aftertaste. Let your imagination run wild as you discover countless different pairings for it. Add a few drops for a bold twist in your salads, grilled meat, mature hard cheeses, fruit salads & ice creams.
Benefit from its unique taste!