Classic Balsamic Vinegar with Natural Pomegranate Juice
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
This adorable condiment was born out of the uncanny combo of “White Balsamic Vinegar”, concentrated grape must & natural pomegranate juice. Its clear, deep rosy colour complements the fresh aroma of pomegranate & the sweet & rich taste has discreet acidity & a long aftertaste. Enjoy over freshly sliced tomatoes, with or without the fresh mozzarella, green salads enriched with orange or pomegranate & goat cheese bruschettas. Slightly reduce to make a delicious glaze for pork or turkey.
Benefit from its unique taste!