White Balsamic Vinegar Extracted from Dried Grapes
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
“White Balsamic Vinegar” is produced with the same care & meticulousness as its darker counterpart. Its bright golden colour & vinegar aromas are complemented by the sweet taste of raisin. On the palate, the discreet sugars support the vinegar’s acidic profile without undermining it. Use it to add the flavour & aromas of balsamic vinegar in recipes where a darker colour is not desirable, such as salad dressings & white sauces for fish or chicken. Pour over fruit salads & ice cream for a delicious treat.
Benefit from its unique taste!