“Metaxa 5*” … Smoothness Revealed!
At the edge of Europe, in the heart of the Aegean Sea… Muscat vineyards are nourished by the sun, kept cool by the sea breeze, their roots piercing tough mineral soil. The inimitable spirit character of “Metaxa” is crowned with the gift of Muscat wine. A noble varietal, Muscat has been yielding wines of the highest aromatic concentration since Antiquity. The finest Muscats are chosen by the Metaxa Master to blend with his aged distillates, thus creating the signature smoothness of “Metaxa”.
Back in 1888, Spyros Metaxa creates, possibly, the smoothest amber spirit under the sun. Ever since, the art of winemaking, distilling, ageing & blending creates the unique “Metaxa” style. “Metaxa 5*” has a floral character, revealing notes of muscat & brioche.
- Appearance: Amber with a golden hue.
- 1st Bouquet: Bitter orange blossom, roses & apricot.
- 2nd Bouquet: Flower honey, vanilla & a touch of violet.
- Palate: Balanced, with notes of peach & apricot, raisin & brioche.
- Finish: Generous, with notes light oak & almond.
Enjoy “Metaxa 5*” neat, on ice or with the light mixer of your choice…