Genuine Red Vinegar from Naturally Fermented Wines & Raisins
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
Blending knowledge with experience & meticulous care in choosing our grapes, we produce our “Genuine Red Wine Vinegar”, boasting a deep rosy colour & incomparable clarity. The nose is intense but pleasant, as expected of quality vinegar. Its taste is intense yet elegant, rich yet not at all aggressive. As a cooking staple, red vinegar is as versatile as can be. Either as the lead or a supporting character, it’s extensively used in pickles, red sauces & marinades.
Taste the real vinegar!