Genuine White Vinegar from Naturally Fermented Wines & Raisins
“From field to shelf”, the entire range of “Zafiropoulos Vinegars” is produced according to a specific set of principles, including:
– careful choice of raw materials sourced from independent local producers & cooperatives
– respect to tradition since the vinegars are produced by natural fermentation, without any human or chemical intervention
– good use of modern technology like the crossflow filters for the filtration of their vinegars (pioneers) that preserves the complexity of their fragrances & flavours since pasteurization is not needed
– constant research for innovations &
– meticulous adherence to the rules to create safe products that taste great & meet strict quality specifications.
“Genuine White Wine Vinegar” has all the qualities to lead in its category: amber to golden, with an enticing bouquet boasting fresh vinegar aromas along with notes of raisin & the elegant taste to match. Use it when you need those aromas & flavours of genuine vinegar but do not want to darken the canvas of your dish: in classic vinaigrette for green salads, white sauces the likes of an elegant hollandaise, pickles, soups, meat, fish or poultry stews & countless other recipes.
Taste the real vinegar!