01. 80% of Greek olive production is extra virgin olive oil, the highest quality and most expensive oil classification.
02. The small size of olive groves allows for special care and devotion by the producer.
03. Research indicates that Greek olive oil contains more antioxidants than extra virgin olive oils of other origins.
04. The olive fruit spends in storage the minimum possible time before pressing. In this way the olive oil produced keeps all of this special organoleptic characteristics.
05. The most appropriate harvesting techniques are used, and the degree of ripeness of the fruit is always taken into account.
06. Greece offers the ultimate biotope for cultivating the olive tree. Greek cultivars have developed distinct characteristics that make their olive oil stand out.
For greek foodtales’ olive oils press on the links: